To provide quality service to our clients and their employees:
- To be congenial to customers at all times and to solve their problems.
- To pay claims accurately and according to the applicable Plan.
- To provide timely claims service.
To specialize in programs that moderate the cost of medical care for our clients:
- To only pay for services that are necessary and appropriate for the medical condition being treated.
- To pay according to accepted industry standards and the lowest acceptable fee.
- To reduce the impact of catastrophic cases by identifying potential cases early and influencing the type and cost of care given.
To produce a positive value for our clients through quality service, cost management practices and active communication.
To develop positive relationships with clients representives, such as brokers and consultants, by acting in a responsive and trustworthy manner in all activities.